Our Pioneering Technology
From produced water purification to extracting synthetic crude oil from used tires, BHP Engineering & Construction, LP is proud to be working along side environmentally conscious entrepreneurs and investors.
Thermal Desalination (TDU)
Patented procedure to treat excess produced and fracking water resulting in:
- Substantial disposal cost reduction
- Zero Liquid Discharge compliance
- Elimination of deep well injection needs
- Beneficial reuse of produced water
Gas to Liquid
The experts at BHP Engineering & Construction, LP are working closely with owners and operators to commercialize a new process for converting natural gas to liquid fuels.
- Produces high quality, high margin synthetic lube oil, wax, and solvents
- Produces diesel and gasoline
A pyrolysis process has been developed which will reclaim used tires to recover carbon black, synthetic oil, and hydrocarbon gas.
This process will result in a profitable and environmentally conscious means to turn used tires into usable products.