Check back soon for more career opportunities:
Applicants interested in a career at BHP may send resumes to: Resumes@bhpeng.com
Position: Purchasing/Procurement Agents
Location: Corpus Christi, TX
Requirements are as follows:
- Service Contract Experience
- Knowledge/experience of purchasing internationally
- SAP Experience – preferred
- Operations/Maintenance experience pertaining to purchasing and contract services (desired)
- Fluent in Spanish (required for at least one of the buyers)
- Solicit formal and informal supplier bids.
- Analyze proposals, negotiate cost and terms & conditions, and administer contracts
- Communicate/Coordinate with requisitioners and client department personnel
- Prepare and maintain required documentation to obtain purchase/payment approval and/or execute purchase transaction.
- Track transaction from receipt of request to end-user material receipt.
- Expedite the delivery of material
- Ensure compliance with client Policies & Procedures
- Assist in resolving issues relating to purchasing/logistics
- Other duties as may be assigned by the Manager.
- Monday – Friday 7:30 – 4:30 with possibility to work a 9/80 schedule
To apply for this opportunity please send your resume to: Resumes@bhpeng.com with "Purchasing Agent" in the subject line
Position: MVP, MAOP Data Analyst
Location: Downtown Houston
- Reviews and organizes engineering documentation for natural gas pipeline as-built construction. Data analyst must have the skill set to understand, analyze and document applicable technical records for transmission range pipe for specified locations along a pipeline system. Site understanding (compressor stations, meter stations, main line valve assemblies, etc.) is also a desired skill set but is not a primary consideration.
- Performs comparative analysis of related records by clearly and concisely identifying potential data anomalies and resolving critical data element discrepancies.
- Correlates identified technical documents (bill of materials, purchase orders, mill test reports, hydro-static test reports, etc.) against baseline GIS data and understand any gaps that may exist between the two data sets.
- Assists in the ongoing development and execution of quality assurance/quality control protocols.
- Follows documented, standard work processes, document results, updates records per protocol and published business rules, and communicates progress/issues to business unit leads.
- Possess above average organizational skills, critical thinking and decision making capabilities and is very detail oriented.
- Ability to work both individually, within a team structure, and willing to take direction from management and experienced subject matter experts. Good interpersonal skills.
- Experience working and organizing large volumes of documents and data for effective and efficient analysis.
- Ability to adapt and learn new procedures and protocols efficiently and be able to apply new procedures effectively.
- Possess above average communication skills to be able to convey issues/scenarios/analysis results.
- Experience with MS Office applications (primarily Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and the ability to understand and assimilate training on a specialized MAOP verification database tool used to record data analysis work.
- General understanding of GIS concepts and software is desired but not required.
Education & Experience:
- 4 year degree is preferred (business-related or engineering-related degrees)
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a related field is required (pipeline design, construction, analytical work, etc.)
To apply for this opportunity please send your resume to: Resumes@bhpeng.com with "MAOP Validation" in the subject line