The BHP Advantage
- Company-wide Committment to Safety First
- Senior Professional Engineers
- Full Transparency
- Subject Matter Experts - Multi-discipline
- State of the Art software
- Standardized practices and procedures
- Quality Control gate-keeping
- Best Practices
- Familiarity with corporate engineering and project standards
- Package deliveries on schedule and within budget
- Recommendations and referrals
- Experienced, reliable Turnkey solutions.
Economies of Scale
Being small offers service advantages not possible from mega-EPC firms
- BHP's business is relating to piping, instrumentation, power, civil structural: detail design, fabrication and erection.
- More of the client's project dollar is applied directly to the project
- BHP response more quickly to smaller projects than larger EPC contractors
- Overhead Burden
- Fewer levels of supervision between the management and the designers
- Allocation of Resources
- Experienced personnel is assigned to directly address project priorities
- Communication and reporting
- A less extensive network of staff who 'need to know'
- BHP can facilitate the use of its tools with greater efficiency, and exactitude.
Click here to see our growing list of satisfied clients.